Plastic tray features and analysis of the use of precautions
As an indispensable part of the warehousing and logistics industry, plastic pallets play a major role.
Plastic trays used in accordance with the correct use of specifications, not only can fully play its own role, but also can extend its life and reduce the purchase cost of plastic trays. When using plastic trays, pay attention to the following points:
1. Lightly place plastic trays to avoid uneven force and damage when landing.
2. When placing goods, they should be placed evenly to avoid side stumbling when lifting.
3. When using handling equipment, you should consider whether the size of the difference is suitable for use on this plastic tray to avoid improper size and to damage the plastic tray.
4. When stacking, the load bearing of the bottom tray should be considered.
Proper use of plastic trays should be done on plastic trays with appropriate strapping and wraps for easy handling and transport using machinery to meet handling, transportation and storage requirements. In order to enable the plastic tray to be used safely for a long time, it is desirable to use the plastic tray correctly according to the following requirements:
1, plastic trays should avoid exposure to sunlight, so as not to cause aging, shorten the service life.
2. It is forbidden to throw the goods from high places in plastic trays. Reasonably determine the stacking method of the goods in the tray. Evenly place the goods and do not concentrate and stack them eccentrically. The pallets carrying heavy objects should be placed on a flat surface or on the surface of an object.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drop the plastic tray from a high place to avoid breaking or cracking the tray due to violent impact.
4. When the forklift or manual hydraulic vehicle is working, the fork pierces the outside of the fork hole of the pallet as far as possible, and the fork should be fully inserted into the tray, and the angle can be changed after the pallet is lifted up. The fork must not hit the side of the tray to avoid breaking or cracking the tray.
5, shelves on the tray, must use shelf-type trays, carrying capacity according to the structure of the shelf and is strictly prohibited, overloaded use.
Supporting problems with forklifts
As mentioned above, plastic pallets can be divided into many types according to the shape of the bottom. Not every type of pallet can be used with all forklift trucks. Some plastic pallets can only be used with mechanical forklifts, and some are mechanical and manual. A detailed description is given below. Each pallet is accompanied by a description of the relevant features:
1. Double-sided plastic trays Double-sided plastic trays (only for four-way use of mechanical forklifts) Mesh double-sided plastic trays (only for four-way use of mechanical forklifts)
2ã€Single-sided use plastic tray flat 9-foot plastic tray; grid nine-foot plastic tray (machine or manual can be used in four directions) Flat field-shaped plastic tray; grid field-shaped plastic tray (can only be used For mechanical forklifts, four-way use) Flat chuan-shaped plastic trays; grid-shaped plastic trays (four-way use of mechanical forklifts, two-way use of manual lift trucks) whether the general mechanical manual forklifts should mainly look at the bottom of the tray structure, such as double-sided Or because the tray has a cross beam or a flat plate at the bottom, the manual forklift cannot enter, and even if it enters the middle of the tray, it cannot be used because the fork is in the tray. Therefore, when purchasing plastic trays, consumers must choose according to their actual use, so as to avoid Buy a tray product that is not suitable for you.
Simple identification of common plastics
Most plastics need to be sorted before they can be reused in various plastic recycling methods. Due to the complexity and complexity of plastic consumption channels, some post-consumer plastics are difficult to distinguish by appearance. Therefore, it is better to mark the variety of materials on plastic products. China has formulated the GB/T16288-1996 "Recycling Marks for Plastic Packaging Products" with reference to the type of materials proposed and implemented by the American Plastics Association (SPE). Although the above marking methods can be used to facilitate sorting, there are still many unmarked products in China. Plastic products, to bring difficulties to sorting, in order to separate different types of plastic, in order to separate and recycle, first of all to master the knowledge of different plastics, the following describes the plastic simple identification method:
1. Appearance identification of plastic
By observing the appearance of the plastic, it is possible to initially identify the major categories of plastic products: thermoplastics, thermosetting plastics or elastomers. Typical thermoplastics are crystalline and amorphous. Crystalline plastics appear semi-transparent, opaque or opaque, and only transparent in the film state, the hardness from soft to horny. Amorphous is generally colorless, and is completely transparent when no additives are added, and hardness is harder than that of keratin rubber (additives such as plasticizer are often added at this time). Thermosetting plastics usually contain fillers and are impervious to transparency, and are transparent when they do not contain fillers. The elastomer has a rubbery feel and has a certain stretch rate.
2. Identification of plastic heating
The heating characteristics of the above three types of plastics are also different and can be identified by heating. Thermoplastics soften when heated, melt easily, and become transparent when melted, often pulling the filaments from the melt, and are often susceptible to heat sealing. The thermosetting plastic is heated until the material is chemically decomposed, and its original hardness is not softened, the size is relatively stable, and the decomposition temperature is charred. When the elastomer is heated, no flow occurs until the chemical decomposition temperature, and the material decomposes and carbonizes to the decomposition temperature.
For more information, please visit: China Package Box Trading Website ()
Hand Sanitizer is divided into two types: foam and Liquid.Hand Sanitizer Gel is a liquid hand sanitizer. The ingredients of the Hand Sanitizer Gel are consistent with Alcohol,Glycerol,Hydrogen peroxide and Sterile distilled water.The ingredients of the Hand Sanitizer Gel are consistent with Alcohol,Glycerol,Hydrogen peroxide and Sterile distilled water.
Hand Sanitizer Hand Sanitizer,Travel Hand Sanitizer,Hand Sanitizer Spray,Hand Sanitizer Bulk
ShenZhen Bri-Cloud Industrial Co.,Ltd , https://www.sobeautyhealth.com